There are plenty of ways to fundraise for charity; but none perhaps as exhilarating as a Skydive.
And if you raise the minimum sponsorship required, you’ll be able to skydive for FREE.
Here’s what you can do:
International Alert is partnering with Skyline, a professional events organiser, to get people from all over the country take part in a sponsored parachute jump. There are three different types of parachute jumps you can choose to do and fundraise for:
- 10,000 ft. Freefall Parachute Jump – also known as a ‘Tandem Skydive’ you’ll be freefalling over 120mph through the air at 10,000 ft. whilst harnessed to a professional parachute instructor, all within a single day’s work.
- Static Line Parachute Jump – for the even more thrill-seeking fundraiser, you can jump solo from up to 3,000 ft. using a modern square parachute canopy to steer whilst being securely attached to a ‘static line’.
- Accelerated Freefall: Solo Skydive - if you’re really adventurous (and enjoy a 2-for-1 bargain), you can combine your sponsored skydive with the first part of a professional skydiver’s course – also known as Accelerated Freefall Level 1. Over two days you’ll be given practical and theoretical training covering all areas of making a solo skydive, before setting off to complete your first parachute jump for charity.
What you need to do:
- Request a free information pack from International Alert by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 020 7627 6863
- Decide what type of jump you want to do, choose a date and a location
- Fill out a reservation form or book online
- Raise money (please note there are different minimum sponsorship levels for each jump) for your jump in aid of International Alert.
Where your money goes:
- Your sponsorship money will go towards our peacebuilding work in Africa, Asia, Eurasia, Latin America and the Middle East.